- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 30g butter
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mixed Berries
- Preheat the oven to 200c and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the flour and butter to a bowl and rub together with your hands until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre and add the yoghurt, milk and vanilla extract. Knead until just combined.
- Add Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mixed Berries pressing into the dough. Form a ball and flatten on the prepared baking sheet.
- Score the dough into 8 slices and bake 25 min, until golden.
- Let cool before slicing