Mini Orange Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 dry packet sugar free gelatin
- 1/2 juiced orange
- 220g cream cheese
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup graham crackers / butter cookies
- 50g melted butter
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Using a stand mixer, beat the coconut cream until fluffy. Set aside. Beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Mix gelatin into boiling water and stir until fully dissolved. Add the orange juice and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut.
- Pour the gelatin over the cream cheese and mix well. Stir in the whipped coconut cream slowly so it stays airy.
- Pour into silicone molds or a square pyrex dish.
- Process the crackers with melted butter and place them over the cheesecake to make a crust.
- Place in the freezer a couple of hours until solid.
- Top with orange slices and zest before serving
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.