Mini Lemon Ghost Pies
- 12 mini tarts
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Body Boost
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Edible googly eyes
- In a saucepan, mix together eggs, honey and lemon zest. Heat over medium-low heat. Add the coconut oil and stir well.
- Cook for about 6 min. Using a strainer, strain over a glass container. Let cool completely. Mix in Mavella Superfoods Body Boost
- Fill the mini tarts or cookie cups and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- For the meringue ghosts: dissolve the sugar into the egg whites in a pyrex bowl. Bring a saucepan with a few inches of water to a boil, and put the bowl over it.
- Stir the mixture until the egg whites are warm. Then beat the meringue on medium-low speed until foamy. Gradually increase the speed and beat until stiff peaks.
- Pipe over the lemon pies and add googly eyes to make ghosts.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.