- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- 220g Blueberries
- 1 tb spoon white sugar
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 pie crusts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tb spoon sanding sugar
- Mint leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180c and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine blueberries, white sugar, zest, lemon juice and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost. Set aside.
- Sprinkle your work surface with a bit of flour and roll out the pie crust. Cut the pie crust with a cookie cutter or bowl that is 10-12cm diameter.
- Spoon about 1 to 2 tb spoons of the blueberry mixture into the centre of the pie crust rounds, then fold the dough over the filling.
- Place the gullets onto the prepared baking sheet, Brush each with beaten egg and sprinkle with sanding sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.