- 2 cups butter cookie crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 350g cream cheese
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 tbsp lemon
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and sugar. Press the mixture into the bottom of a muffin tin.
- Cook half the blueberries in a pan until tender. Blend with Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost and let cool.
- Beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. Add the powdered sugar, lemon juice and blueberry puree. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture into the muffin tin, spreading it over the crust. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Top with fresh blueberries before serving.