- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- Pinch of white vinegar
- 1tea spoon spoon Mavella Superfoods Body Boost
- Preheat oven to 100c.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Whip the egg whites on high speed to stiff peaks.
- With the mixer going on, add sugar slowly.
- Add a pinch of vinegar and keep whipping on medium speed until stiff, glossy and smooth.
- To check if it is ready, turn the bowl upside down, if the merengue doesn’t move, its ready!
- Fold in Mavella Superfoods Body Boost thoroughly.
- Place the pop sticks a few inches apart on the prepared baking sheets.
- Pipe the merengue on to the sticks.
- Bake for 1 hour on low heat.
- When ready, turn off the heat, quickly drizzle the sprinkles on top without moving the pops, close the oven door again and let sit for 2 more hours.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.