Mashed Potato Cakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, cheese, cornstarch, 1/2 of the green onion, egg and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Make patties with about two tablespoons each and place them on the baking tray.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in your skillet over medium heat and cook the patties until golden brown, about 3 min per side.
- Serve warm with cream cheese / sour cream, feta and green onion
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.