- 500g wholemeal flour
- 10g dry yeast
- 10g white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 300ml warm water
- 2tb spoons olive oil
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Pink food dye
- Mix 200ml water, the dry yeast and sugar in a bowl. Cover the bowl for 10 min, till the yeast activates.
- Add the flour and salt and knead until all the ingredients are integrated.
- Separate the dough in half. Add 75ml water on one bowl and 75ml water and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost to the other.
- Knead the first one for a couple of minutes and add 1 tbspoon olive oil. Integrate and place in the bowl.
- While kneading the second one, add the food dye drops/powder and knead well until it integrates.
- Cover the two bowls with a tea towel. Let rise for 1 hour.
- Knead the white bread ball for 1 minute and roll it flat with a rolling pin. Fold each side inward and start rolling the dough into a tight roll.
- Place it in your loaf pan.
- Do the same with the pink dough. Cover the two bowls with the tea towel and let rise 1 more hour.
- Bake the two loafs for 10 min at 220c, then lower the heat to 180c for 35 min.
- Let cool for a couple of hours, then slice the two breads onto the same thickness. With a cookie cutter, cut the center off of each slice and reassemble the loafs but interchanging the centres.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.