- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup organic sugar (or sweetener substitute)
- 1/2 tsp B. Powder
- 80g melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice + lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c and prepare baking tray.
- Place the dry ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Set Aside.
- In a second bowl, whisk the wet ingredients with Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost.
- Fold in the dry ingredients gradually. Refrigerate for 15 min so the liquids are absorbed.
- Place large spoonful's onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Shape with the back of the spoon to make them even. About 3 tbsp batter per cookie make 8 big ones.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until golden on the edges. Set aside to cool.
- Optional: drizzle with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with shredded coconut