- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sweetener (monk fruit, erythritol, stevia)
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp powdered sweetener (or icing sugar)
- 1/2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Whisk the egg, sweetener, flour and milk in a medium measuring jug.
- Heat a skillet with butter or coconut oil and cook the crepes by adding a scoop of batter and spreading it around evenly.
- Let cook until bubbles appear on top and flip.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and set aside.
- For the filling: mix the cream cheese, greek yoghurt and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut until dissolved.
- Spread the filling on the crepes and fold into a triangle. Squeeze the lemon juice on top and sprinkle with icing sugar or sweetener.