Lavender Ice Cream
- 150g blueberries
- 500ml coconut milk (canned)
- 4 tbsp dried lavender
- 60g honey
- 490g sliced bananas
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Add blueberries to a blender and process until smooth.
- Add them to a saucepan with the coconut milk, lavender and honey.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for 3 min.
- Remove from the heat and let si for 5 min.
- Transfer to a bowl, filtering through a mesh.
- Puree the bananas and incorporate into the lavender milk. Mix in Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty and transfer into a freezer-safe container.
- Freeze for at least 4 hs or overnight.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.