- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 - 3 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tbsp oil or butter
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- Almonds, grapes, kiwi, banana, mint, chia seeds (or toppings of your choice!)
- Combine the flour, white sugar, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- In another bowl, mix together the egg, milk, mashed bananas and oil.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the other mixture. Mix well until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet. Pour or scoop the batter. Make different sizes so you can create the face, body, ears, tail and paws of the koalas.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on one side and bubbling on top. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with greek yogurt, coconut flakes, almonds, fruits and seeds.