- About 3 tbsp lemon/lime juice
- 3 tbsp sweetener of choice (coconut sugar, erythritol, xylitol, monk fruit, etc) • 3 diced kiwis + 1 for garnish
- 1.5L fresh water
- 3 springs fresh mint
- 2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Pop the lemons/limes in hot water for 10 min. Take them out and roll them on the counter with your hands to soften the juice.
- Slice the limes/lemons in half and squeeze the juice.
- Peel the kiwi and place in a food processor or blender. Press until mashed. Add the mashed kiwi + lemon/lime juice into a pitcher.
- Add water, sweetener and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut and mix well.
- Slice one more kiwi and drop into the pitcher along with the mint springs. You can add ice or pop in the refrigerator for a couple minutes until ready to serve