Key Lime Cheesecake Shooters
Vanilla Sponge Cake:
- 200g self raising flour
- 200g butter
- 160g white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Plastic shot cups
- 200g cream cheese
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 drops green food colouring
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Preheat the oven at 180c and prepare the cake pan (whichever size you prefer).
- . ix the the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs one at a time along with the vanilla extract. When combined, add the flour and baking powder. Lastly, add the milk and mix well. Pour into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake for 30 min or until skewers come out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. Add the powdered sugar, and lime juice. Fold in half of the whipped cream. Mix Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost into the remaining Whipped cream.
- Scoop the cheesecake mixture and the rwhipped cream mixture into two separate pipping bags and store them in the fridge.
- When the vanilla sponge is cool, cut it using the plastic shot cups and put the pieces inside each one. Take the cream cheese filling out of the fridge and fill the cups over the sponge.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour, then top with the whipped cream, lime slices and zest when serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.