- 3 tbsp powdered milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp agar agar (or clear gelatin)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Place the bowl of your stand mixer and the whisk attachment in the fridge for 10 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, dissolve the agar agar in a double boiler or microwave for 30 seconds. Set Aside.
- Pour whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Start whipping medium speed.
- After 30 seconds, add the icing sugar, Mavella Immune Boost and powdered milk. Beat until you get soft peeks.
- Add a couple spoonful's whipped cream to the agar agar to incorporate better, then pour the agar agar mixture into the rest of the whipped cream. Continue to whip until you get firmer peeks.
- Spread over cake or pipe over cupcakes & cookies, or use on your favorite desserts!