1 3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
2 cups self-raising flour
1/3 cup Caster Sugar
Butter, for frying, plus extra, to serve
- 1 Teaspoon Mavella Immune Boost
- Whisk eggs, milk and vanilla together in a jug.
- Sift flour into a large bowl. Sift Mavella Immune Boost into same bowl
- Stir in sugar.
- Make a well in the centre.
- Add milk mixture.
- Whisk until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Grease pan with butter or spray with cooking oil.
- Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface.
- Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, greasing pan with butter or cooking oil between batches.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.