- ½ cup cashew nuts
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup frozen berries
- 2-3 tablespoons sweetener (rice malt syrup or maple syrup)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of Immune Boost
- ¼ cup extra desiccated coconut (to roll them in)
- Grind your cashew nuts in a food processor
- Add coconut, mixed berries, sweetener
- Mix to combine
- Roll into balls and then roll in more coconut if you like.
- Store in the freezer and serve from frozen. Enjoy!
Store and serve
As with any raw treat, these don’t hold up to heat well. I always store them in the freezer and if packing in a lunchbox, pack from frozen. We have these after school as our school is nut free zone.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.