- 1 cup + 1 tbsp dried chickpeas
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- For the sandwich: Sliced whole wheat bread, avocado, cucumber, arugula, cherry tomatoes
- Place the dried chickpeas in a bowl with 1L water and let soak overnight.
- Drain the water and add to a saucepan with 5 cups water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 min until soft.
- Add the drained chickpeas to a food processor, along with tahini, garlic, lemon juice and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost. Blend until creamy.
- Toast the sliced bread and chop the veggies. Prepare the sandwich by spreading the hummus on each slice and adding the veggies on top.