- 100g buckwheat flour (or whole wheat)
- 1 tsp b.powder
- 1tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 175ml almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 40g button mushrooms
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tbsp chickpea hummus
- 1/2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- 1Place a skillet over low heat and drizzle with olive oil. Chop the garlic, spring onion and mushrooms and cook until soft and starting to brown. Set aside.
- To make the crepes, stir flour, b.powder, flaxseeds, sea salt and milk together until a smooth batter is formed.
- Warm the skillet and add spoonful's of the batter into it, spread the batter evenly.
- Cook each side of the crepes. Meanwhile, mix Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown Spinach into the hummus.
- When ready, place the crepe on a plate and top with hummus and the cooked mushrooms. Enjoy!