- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Coconut flakes and honey for toppings
- Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer, until fluffy.
- Add the honey and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the flour and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost. Finally add the egg and integrate it into the dough.
- Use your hands to form two flat discs and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1hs.
- Preheat the oven to 180c and roll the dough over a floured surface. You can press a stamp on it and then cut with a round cookie cutter.
- Place cookies onto a parchment lined cookie sheet and refrigerate for 10 more min.
- Bake at 180c for 10-12 minutes. Let them cool before adding the toppings.