Homemade Caramelised Apple Pops
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 50g unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup thicken cream
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter. Add brown sugar and full cream; whisk continuously over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to a boil and stir for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost and allow to cool.
- Cut the apples into slices.
- Dip the tip of the pops in a little bit of caramel and press it into the apple slices.
- Place over parchment paper and cover each slice with a spoonful of caramel.
- You can add sprinkles, oatmeal, sliced almonds, or chocolate shavings on top
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.