- 8 Apples
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Add the apples to a large saucepan and add the water, sugar, cinnamon and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost.
- Mix well until combined.
- Bring to a boil, then cover the pot and simmer for 20-30 min, or until apples are tender and soft.
- Drain off the liquid, reserve for now.
- Using a blender, blend the cooked apples until smooth. You can add a little bit of the liquid at a time, till you get the desired consistency.
- Store in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.