- 1cup raw cashews
- 4 tbs of Mavella Brain Boost
- 1/2 cup of firmly packed ripe banana (approx 2 bananas * 6 fresh dates (preferably medjool or 8 dried dates softened in a little bicarbonate soda and warm water)
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- Blitz cashews, Mavella Brain Boost, banana and dates in a food processor until all ingredients are combined into a smooth mixture. I left my food processor going for around 5 mins to be sure.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse briefly or stir through by hand to combine. This gives the bars a pleasant (and nutritious) little micro crunch while not challenging teethless gums!
- Spread into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and use the back of a wet spoon to spread the mixture into an even layer.
- Cook at 150degrees (fan forced) for around 30 mins or until a the bake is form and a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars (or bites) and store in the refrigerator
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
These bliss aren’t ordinary by all means. Not only is this a fab and tasty school snack but its jammed packed with brain boosting ingredients such as Omega 3 DHA and Probiotics, along with 6 key vitamins and minerals like Iron to support growing brains#. It also contains hidden Kale and the complementary plant based protein pair of Organic Pea and Organic Brown Rice that provide all the essential amino acids naturally.