- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp B. Powder
- 30g butter
- 60g greek yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chunks
- 2 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients. Cut the butter into small pieces and start blending it into the dry ingredients with your hands. The mixture should start resembling fine crumbs.
- Mash the banana and add it to the center of the bowl, along with the yogurt, maple and milk.
- Knead until everything comes together, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using parchment paper as a base, start shaping the dough into a circle. Then cut the circle into 8 wedges.
- Bake for 15-20 min at 210c, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 min, then transfer to a wire rack.