- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Filling: sliced ham & cheese, baby spinach, spring onion, white sauce / béchamel
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Mix all the ingredients together until combined. Heat a skillet and cook a couple tbsp batter to make the pancakes. Flip when bubbles appear on top and cook on the other side until golden.
- Do not overcook or they’ll be too hard to fold. Fold the pancakes and keep warm in the oven.
- Prepare the fillings and fill the folded pancakes.