Greek Yogurt Muffins
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line 15 muffin cups with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together melted butter and sugar. Beat in the yogurt. Add the eggs one at a time, add the vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking soda. Mix Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost with the milk.
- Gradually add the flour mix to the butter mix, alternating with the milk mix. Blend until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake for 25 min, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- You can top with your favourite homemade frosting and strawberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.