- 2 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Cut the grapefruit in half and squeeze out the juice (you should get about 3/4 cup).
- Scrape the white pith with a spoon, be careful not to tear the the inside of the grapefruit.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil and dissolve the powdered Agar Agar in it. Add the sweetener and simmer until dissolved and rolling,
- Turn off the heat and stir in the grapefruit juice and Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty.
- Pour the liquid into the grapefruit cups. Let set on the counter for a couple of minutes then transfer to the refrigerator.
- Cut in half to serve as wedges, or as cups with a spoon.