- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup berries
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tbspoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- In a bowl, combine the almond butter, applesauce, 1 tbsp maple syrup, almond milk and oats to make the granola layer.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and flatten the granola into it. Place in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, combine the berries, 1 tbsp honey and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost and cook until soft. Smash the berries and let cool.
- When ready, pour a layer of berry mixture on top of the granola, spread evenly. Pour the yogurt on top. Place back in the freezer and let set for 3 hs.
- Cut into squares and store in the freezer.