- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1.5 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mango
- Add the cream cheese, egg, vanilla and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Mango to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl, then combine with the blended mixture. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hs.
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Scoop about 11 balls with a spoon and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake 15 min. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. You can dust with icing sugar or powdered sweetener of your choice