- 6 plain rice cakes
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp flake almonds
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Crush the rice crackers into tiny pieces and place them on the baking sheet. Sprinkle the flaked almonds and shredded coconut on top.
- Drizzle the honey on top, then bake for about 20 minutes until crisp.
- Remove from the oven and let cool while preparing the yogurt.
- In a small bowl, mix the greek yogurt and Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue until completely combined.
- Serve the granola over the yogurt and add fresh blackberries on top.