- 50g butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter, olive oil and minced garlic. Cook until the butter has melted. Turn off the heat and mix in Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach.
- Cube the bread and add it to a large bowl, pour the mixture on top and toss thoroughly to combine.
- Scatter the bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 10 min. Toss them around again and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Perfect for salads, soups or snacks