Fruit Blend Bars
- 80g butter
- 1 cup organic white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange zested
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 3 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Body Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c and line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the butter, sugar, eggs, orange juice and zest.
- Add the flour gradually and mix until combined.
- Fold in the poppy seeds.
- 5. Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 20 min or until the sides start to brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 min. Meanwhile, whisk together the icing sugar, milk and Mavella Superfoods Body Boost.
- Pour the glaze over the bars and spread evenly. Allow to harden before cutting into squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.