- 1 tb spoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- 1 1/2 cups plain full fat greek yogurt
- 1 tb spoons honey
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup yoghurt and honey until well combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the remaining 1/2 cup of yogurt with Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost.
- Spread the first mixture evenly, about 0.5cm thick onto the prepared baking sheet.
- With a spoon, drop tea spoons of the other yogurt mix on top of the first, swirl it in with the spoon.
- Evenly sprinkle the fruit over the surface of the yogurt mixture, press them down slightly so they freeze into the bark.
- Place in the freezer for 4-6 hs or overnight.
- When frozen, break into pieces and keep frozen until ready to serve.