- 10 slices white bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 120g your favorite berries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g greek yogurt + 3 tbsp icing sugar + 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a muffin tray.
- Slice the bread into 2cm squares and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and honey until well combined.
- Add the cubed bread to the bowl and stir until well coated. Set aside for 5 min, so the cubes soak the liquid.
- Mix in the berries and fill the prepared muffin pan. Press down lightly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the tops look golden.
- Prepare the glaze by whisking the yogurt with the icing sugar and Mavella superfoods Immune Boost. Add the milk one tbsp at a time, checking the consistency you prefer.
- Drizzle over the French toast muffins and serve