- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour (oat or gluten free also work)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and run until the dough forms
- Measure 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into balls.
- Place them on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, press them down.
- You can add nuts or seeds on top if you like.
- Bake for 12-15 min until lightly golden.
- Let cool on the cookie sheet for 15 min.