Easter Pudding Cups
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk or dark chocolate candy melts
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- oreo/chocolate cookies, strawberries + orange candy melts
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, when ready pour in the milk and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the sugar and salt and stir until completely dissolved.
- Add the chocolate candy melts and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost. Mix thoroughly.
- Finally add the cornstarch and wait for the pudding to thicken.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. Stir it occasionally to avoid lumps.
- Pour into individual serving jars/glasses.
- Crush a couple of oreos or dark chocolate cookies and cover strawberries with orange candy melts to decorate each jar.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.