Easter cookie bars
- 100g butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp B.Powder
- 1/4 cup m&ms or easter coloured lollies
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c, grease an 8x8 pan or lay parchment paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl, add the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, B. Powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost and mix thoroughly. You might need to use your hands to knead until everything comes together.
- Place the cookie dough into the prepared pan and spread it evenly. You can use a cup to level it out.
- Bake for 10 min, press a couple of m&ms on top, then bake for 10 more min.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.