- 2 cups water
- 1-2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Energy
- 2 tbsp powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Agar Agar
- Prepare two silicone molds or pyrex (glass) pans.
- For the kombucha, boil 1 cup water and dissolve the gelatin. Add 1 cup room temperature water and 1-2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Energy.
- Mix well and pour in the mold or container. Set aside.
- For the yoghurt clouds: mix the yoghurt, 2/3 of the milk and vanilla extract and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and dissolve the agar agar.
- Mix in the remaining milk and pour in the mold or container.
- When the two mixtures have cooled down, save in the fridge until solid.
- You can use cookie cutters to make the clouds and serve the two together.