- 200g flour
- 50g oat flour
- 100g white sugar
- 1 egg
- 100g butter
- 1 cup m&ms
- 1 tbs Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high heat until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Add flour, almond flour and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost. Mix until incorporated.
- Form a ball with the dough and chill for 1 hs.
- Take the dough out of the fridge, wait 5 min, then roll it out and cut into rectangles 8cm x 4cm each. With a fork, mark a line in the middle.
- Place them on a baking paper. Place the m&ms on top of the cookies and take to the fridge for 30 more min.
- Bake cookies for 10 min. Be careful not to over bake or the candy will burst.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool.