- 1 1/2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Non-stick olive oil spray
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk of choice
- 450g boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes.
- Place panko breadcrumbs on a plate. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or non-stick spray.
- Dip each chicken cube into the egg mixture, then toss into the breadcrumbs until completely coated.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet. Spray the top with cooking spray and bake for 25 min.
- Serve with bbq sauce, honey mustard or your favorite!