- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Cook in a large pan with butter until the onion is translucent.
- Add the spinach and cream cheese and cook for 5 more minutes, allowing the cream cheese to melt completely and mix with the spinach.
- Add the water and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost and stir well. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the grated parmesan cheese and cook an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with veggie sticks or crackers and enjoy!