- 2 medium-sized eggplants
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice + zest
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Handful fresh oregano/parsley, veggie sticks, crackers, and seeds as toppings
- Preheat oven to 200g.
- Cut the eggplants in half lengthwise and score the surface.
- Cut side down, roast in the oven for 40 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from the oven and scoop the flesh from the skin of the eggplants. Puree in a food processor, adding the rest of the ingredients (except toppings).
- Top with olive oil and chopped oregano or parsley. Serve with veggie sticks, baby carrots, crackers, or your favourite combo!