- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 tsp b.powder
- 30g butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Frosting: 200g butter + 1/4 cup honey + 1/4 cup water + 2 tsp agar agar or unflavored gelatin + 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost. Green food coloring dye.
- Sprinkles for decorating.
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix it all together.
- Pour the batter into a donut pan with non-stick spray. You can use a pipping bag to make it easier.
- Bake for 10 min. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then take them out of the pan and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, prepare the green frosting by heating the water just enough to dissolve the gelatin or agar agar. Add honey and stir until combined. Mix in Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost and allow to come to room temperature.
- Beat butter until creamy and smooth, slowly pour in the mixture and beat until fluffy. Add food coloring dye and mix until you reach the desired texture and color.
- Fill a pipping bag and decorate the donuts. Add sprinkles.