- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Veggies for decorating
- Add spinach, flour, b. powder, eggs, milk and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the oil, once its hot, pour about a 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and swirl around into a flat and even circle.
- Cook until slightly brown and gently flip and cook the other side. Set aside.
- When finished with the pancakes, fill one by one with shredded cheese and fold into a triangle shape. Cook until the cheese melts.
- To create the christmas trees, simply cut the veggie shapes with cookie cutters and decorate.