- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- A gingerbread man cookie cutter (or your favorite)
- 1 cup grated cheese (cheddar or otherwise)
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 avocado
- Handful cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Veggies: Cucumber, cherry tomatoes, carrots, avocado, red, green, yellow capsicum, etc.
- In food processor, add the avocado, cream cheese and spring onion, pulse a few times until combined. Chop the cherry tomatoes and mix them in, along with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Cut the tortillas with the cookie cutter. Place three gingerbread man tortillas on a baking tray, sprinkle with cheese and top with another set of gingerbread man tortillas.
- Bake until the cheese melts.
- Decorate your gingerbread man with chopped capsicum, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. Serve with the avocado dip