- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tbsp water
- Green and Red food colouring dye
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Pulse together all the dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Add butter and water. Pulse together until dough is formed. Separate into 3 bowls. Add green colour to one bowl and red to another. Leave one piece of dough white.
- Roll the doughs out using a rolling pin one by one. Flour the surface and start cutting pieces of the coloured dough, creating a pattern with all of it. Cover it with parchment paper and roll it out. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- When ready, take the dough out. Roll it to 1/3 inch thickness and cut the shapes with Christmas cookie cutters.
- Place back in the fridge for 30 min.
- Bake for 10-12 min or until the edges start to brown. Let cool completely.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.