- 2 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 80g melted butter
- 80g melted chocolate
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tea spoon baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon vanilla extract
- 1 grated zucchini, drained
- 1 tbspoon Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Chocolate chips and coconut flakes for topping
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and the sugar.
- Add the melted butter and melted chocolate and mix well.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- Blend in the grated zucchini
- Fill a bake pan covered with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes at 180C.