- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 150c. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the egg whites form the yolks and add to the bowl of your stand mixer.
- Whisk for 1 minute until they become white. Mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost into the icing sugar and mix well.
- Gradually add the mixture to the bowl, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Mix until it’s completely dissolved. Whisk on high speed for about 10 min, until it reaches stiff peaks and it stays in place when putting the bowl upside down.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and crushed nuts. Using a large pipping bag, fill it and pipe the cookies onto the prepared cookie sheet. Add colored sprinkles on top.
- Bake until crisp and allow to cool completely before removing form the baking tray.