Chocolate Chip Baked Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp B. Powder
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1 tbsp peanut butter + berries (optional toppings)
- Preheat oven to 180c and grease 9x6 ramekins.
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips and toppings. Blend until smooth.
- Mix in half of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into 2 ramekins or small oven safe dish. Top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 min.
- Serve slightly warm and drizzle with peanut butter and berries
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.