Choc Banana Peanut Ice Cream
- 3 large bananas
- 2 tb spoons peanut butter
- 2/3 tb spoons milk of choice
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1. Slice the bananas and place in the freezer for a couple of hours.
- When frozen, place banana slices, peanut butter, milk and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Check for your desired thickness and adjust with a bit more milk.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- You can serve right away or transfer into a bread pan to freeze and serve later.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.